Posted on Sep 27, 2011

Dragon Quest Monster Joker 2 Guide: Special Family Synthesize and List

Other Synthesize Section:

This guide contain synthesize list, I only write one synthesize recipe (default). You can help me by leaving a comment that tells me about another way to obtain that monsters. But please don’t leave a comment about how to synthesize a slime (or anything that seems easy to obtain and useless :D) because you can just catch it and it’s easy to get.

Terms (synthesize column):

Sl= slime, Dr= dragon, Na=nature, ma= materialist, un= Undead, de= demon, be=beast, sp =special

Terms (Weapon):

Sw= sword, Sp= spear /lance, Cl= claw, St= staff /scepter, Wh= whip, Ha= hammer, Ax =axe

Special Family Synthesize

Name Habitat Synthesize Skill Traits Weapon
Ace of spades ? Wulfspade ace (Sp) x leopold (na) Cursader Zammeister Sw, Sp, Ax, Cl, St
hit squad
Cluboon ? Wulfspade (Sp) x Bag o’ laughs (ma) Cluboon Psycho Sw, Sp, Ax, Cl, St
Giant killer
Cluboon ace ? Wulfspade (Sp) x Trap box (ma);mumboh-jumboh x Wulfspade (Sp) Cluboon III Psycho Sw, Sp, Ax, Cl, St
hit squad
Diamagon ? Wulfspade (sp) x platypunk (be) diamagon psycho Sw, Sp, Ax, Cl, St
rabble rouser
Diamagon ace ? Wulfspade (sp) x atlas (be) diamagon III Psycho Sw, Sp, Ax, Cl, St
hit squad
Hawkhart ? Wulfspade (sp) x dracky (de) hawkhart Psycho Sw, Sp, Ax, Cl, St
hit squad
Hawkhart ace ? Wulfspade (Sp) x Robbin’ hood (de) hawkhart III Psycho Sw, SP, Ax, Cl, St
early bird
foot dragger
Leonyx ? 4 bodies synthesize;[Wildcard + Orochi] + [Marquis De Leon + Don Mole] Leonyx Grand Slammer, Tactical Trouper, Bouncer, and Perrilous Parrier ?
Mortamor ? Nimzo (Sp) x ???;Estark + Nimzo Mortamor magic regenerator Sw, Sp, Ha, St
big hitter
hit squad
Nimzo ? Baramos (de) x ?????;Baramos + Khalamari / Drakulard Nimzo Double trouble Sp, Ha, Cl, St
big hitter
disruptive wave
craftly sapper
Orgodemir ? Mortamor (Sp) x alabast dragon Muspell Big hitter Sw, Sp, Cl, St
hit squad
crafty fire breather
crafty ice breather
Rhapthorne ? Dhoulmagus (be) x Nimzo (sp) rhaptorne artful dodger Sp, Ax, Ha, St
disruptive wave
Rhaptorne II ? Rhapthorne + Zoma Raptorne II ? ?
Rigor mortex ? Zenith Dragon (Dr) x Leonyx (Sp) Rigor Mortex ? ?
Wildcard ? Wulspace ace (sp) x ???;Wulfspade Ace + Great Godbird wildcard hit squad Sw, Sp, AX, Cl, St
counteractivist
wave of relief
Wulfspade Incarnus sidequest Wulfspade (sp) x swarmtroop (na) wulfspade psycho Sw, Sp, Ax, Cl, St
crafty zapper
wulfspade ace ? Wulfspade (sp) x beetlebully (na) wulfspade III psycho Sw, Sp, AX, Cl, St
hit squad
Zoma ? Malroth (de) x captain crow (un)/ Dullahan Zoma bouncer Sw, SP, Ha, St
tactical trooper

Main Menu

188 Responses to “Dragon Quest Monster Joker 2 Guide: Special Family Synthesize and List”

1. also, does anyone know if/when dqm joker 2 pro comes to england?

2. scoutin' glory says:

i need hlp getting wild card. im tryin to make leonyx. i’ve got don mole but thats about it. plz hlp me.

p.s i think ur very hlpful

• Zenith says:

I’m making leonyx I have Already made wildcard an it’s really hard but pretty much what I did to get anything that u only get once ( that I wasted) is buy a backup game and get them on that I have got wildcard, don mole, marquis de Leon and I’m about 75% into orochi and it will only take a phew hours to finish as I have to lvl up a lot but hopefully leonyx is worth it

• anon123123123 says:

dude leonyx isn’t worth it i made him a couple of days ago. If he was easy to make and you didn’t have to get rid of wildcard it would be totally worth it tho.

3. Chaka says:

It seems that the three septet monsters are better than bosses oh and I’m making a nimzo can’t wait luv the guide and THANKS!!!!!! U helped me out now i rank number 1 out of my reigon (USA)

• Zenith says:

What u said made no sense! Did u say u were best in America because of bosses I won’t believe you until u prove it first tell me the monsters u have then we talk

4. Scootz says:

Hey guys I was looking for somebody to battle with online. My friend code is 2881-5684-0915

5. slayerII says:

wat would the best monster be

6. CORVUS says:

any easy way for wildcard for leonyx

• Zenith says:

I’m afraid that’s the only way it’s lineage so I guess it is anyway and I made it so it’s easier than it looks to make!

• CORVUS says:

no i just beat the game trying to beat diamagon ace who is wild card any way

• CORVUS1 says:

i got leonyx then zenith dragon now i got libranex heres stats ps: psaro forever
          level star thing +26
          hp:1784
          mp:790
          atk:1465 : includes giant sword
          def:1309
          AGI: 784
          wis:1690

7. Phili cheseteak says:

I dont understand 4 way synthesizing, and why is there semi colons in some synthesizing panels above im new to this game so please help

8. Dq2ftw says:

Anyone know a easier way to get a wulfspade ace because getting a metal king slime is pretty hard, harder than a metal kaiser

9. ZenithX7 says:

actually idk how to make em i caught them.

10. ZenithX7 says:

Dude my Zenith dragon is level 50, health; 2370. my orochi is level 50, health; 2450. Estark level 50. Leonyx level, 50. Rigor Mortex level, 50. RhapathorneII ” , “. Canzar level 50. Saggitar Level 50. basically I have EVERY boss level 50! XD

GIGAGASH! >:D My Orochi and Zenith can use it. I basically can kick everyone’s butt!

oh and to the person who wants a Nokturnus I already have one! I actually COMEPLETELY FILLED my Library. The best thing ever would be to get a Maleonyx, that thing is just beast.

• zoroark097 says:

i got a lvl 100 buffalogre and a lvl 100 rigor mortex and also more random assortments of monsters from leopold to the big ruin all of which are leveled up pretty high (except the newly born ones which i seem to have a lot of) so yeah try hiding your amazement 😛

• Zenith says:

I think rigor mortex is a bit of a let down as leonyx is the one who learns frizz cracker and another thing leonyx doesn’t have that time wasting move that wastes a turn so I think leonyx would’ve been better

• slayerII says:

malevolynx is only in pro but things in japan can be brought to ur house but its very expensive

11. nathan the Orcohi lover says:

is zoma acually worth it?I mean, is there any spetacular monsters you can make with him?and also, what I’ve heard, hes pretty good, but I’m not sure.(and not tring to be a nag)is crow able to get again, ive heard that after you use him you can get him again the same whay the first time.if anyone can anser me on any of it or all, plez tell.

• zoroark097 says:

you can make rhapthorne|| with him so hes pretty cool i love how the furst rhapthorne is so cute add one zoma and DIE ALL WHO DARE CROSS YOU!!!

• Zenith says:

U only get caption crow once but what I did was get another game and use that as a spare to get all monsters u can only get once twice

12. Jape27 says:

Well too late, Rhapthorne II traits- Grand slammer, Hit squad, Tactical trooper and crafty zammer. He is pretty cool!

13. Scootz says:

Rhapthorn 2 traits are grand slammer, hit squad, tactical trooper, and crafty zammer

14. Jape27 says:

I need some advice- Should i make a dhoulmagus and make my psaro go away, which i can then use with my nimzo to make rhapthorne, who i will combine with my zoma to make rhapthorne II, or should I use my Nimzo in another way?

15. R-dash 5000 says:

Guys whats better orgodemir or mortamor?

• Scootz says:

Orgodemir I made him and is much better than Mortamor
      All his stats are higher than 1000 except for his agility
      and he is on level 62

• Grammarnazi says:

I would suggest Mortamor if you want to use him to synthesise. I would recommend that you level him up to 25-30 to get a fairly good attack and defense. But i agree with scootz, Orgodemir is much better in the long run.

• slayerII says:

well if u want dr snapped i would choose orgodemir but mortamor reflects fire and ice breath.make dr snapped !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!he makes nokternus which makes zenith dragon

• Zenith says:

Slayer has ago of point u should make a zenith dragon by using nokturnus which uses dr snapped

16. Scootz says:

This probably isn’t true but my friend told me you could make a Captain Crow by synthesizing a Dr. Snapped with a Robbin Hood

Can somebody tell me if this is true

• Apples says:

Doubt it but it isn’t going to get you any more Captain Crows even if it does work. Dr Snapped comes from a 4 body synthesis including a captain crow.

17. Scootz says:

Can anybody tell me if this is true

18. scouterxxl says:

im just beat leonyx with an dhuran (level 40) an trauminator (level 20) and an orochi (level 28) but i cant deafeat rigor mortex pleas can sombody tell me with witch monsters i can deafeat rigor mortex already thanks.

• JB says:

I used a lvl 60 ruin and after some tries I managed to kill him by using bufferine, sapperine and omph powder

• JB says:

oh and with a giganties witha mirical club who was about lvl 55 with a king cure slime

• Scootz says:

I beat it with a Green Dragon X lv. 38 and a Mumboh Jumboe lv. 41. My backup was Orochi lv. 26

• nathan the Orcohi lover says:

if you want something that works for sure, try metal kasier slime with a person who can heal and kabuff,then for back-up orcohi lv 50. work for me the 1st time(allthought mks did die within 8 turns because of low lv but still magorly helped

• avatar68 says:

I beat him whit alabast dragon lvl 50 and black dragon lvl 40 with oomph powder.

• Zenith says:

Just used lvl 52 ruin and special medicines it took around 30 rounds and a lot of pre zings and comeback kids but eventually rigor finally fell

19. scouterxxl says:

how you can deafeat ruin in the true monster scout channgle

20. slayer says:

hey!can anyone come to my neighborhood because no one in my neighborhood has this game(not counting me)and i gave up captain crow hint:you’ll know its me when you see a lv 100 alabast dragon(that means he has a star),zoma(forgot his level but not lv 100.hes either in the late 60’s or early 70’s),and when u see the name slayerIII II.my neighborhood is oakmont circle