Posted on Nov 15, 2013

Oceanhorn LogoRelease Date: 14 November 2013

Genre: Adventure

Platform: IOS device

Publisher: FDG

Developer: FDG

Download Oceanhorn ™ – FDG Entertainment from the App store

The game is really amazing. The price is quite high for an IOS game (8.49 $), however it’s worth every penny, the puzzle the control,etc are very smooth. I will do a full review once I have finished the game :D. If you like fantasy adventure game like Zelda, Spyro, etc then you probably will like this game too. This is one of the best game ever made on IOS platform.

Main Story

1. Prologue (getting Sword and Shield)
  2. Exploring Bomb Islands
  3. Getting the bombs at abandoned mines
  4. Withered Island
  5. Forest Shrine (How to defeat Turmos)
  6. Hermit Island (How to get inside the well)
  7. Gillfork’s Drop (Deliver Honey from Southwind Isle)
  8. Coming soon

Feel free to comment /critique/ discuss about the game/guide by leaving comments.

168 Responses to “Oceanhorn Complete Guide”

1. Someone says:

Hermit is telling me to come back later because he is reading the document. I have the ice spell and the boots, but I have no clue what to do next. Am I supposed to get the fire spell? If so, where can I find the spell?

2. Korkidog says:

Been playing the game for about 5 hours on my iPod Touch 5g and would like to play on my iPad Mini. Does the game Cloud save, or do I have to start the game all over again?

Hmm I don’ think this game have cloud save. However if you open your itunes – apps and scroll to oceanhorn. You should be able to see the save data. I am not sure whether it will work or not, but it’s worth to try.

3. Brad says:

So on gilfork drop after swimming there is a tree branch with blue stones and I cannot pass, I want the boots badly and can’t find fire cave. I have both spells …..H.e.l.p……

4. MINI12345 says:

Does anybody know how to kill the Turmors in the Great Forest?

5. Harry says:

Every time I take the boat, it shows me a message saying that Hermit needs my help to find something. I go to the island, I talk with Hermit (he is next to a well) and he says that I need to go into the well. That I have to give him a package of a friend of him, an archaeologist, I think he said.

Sorry for my english, I’m from Spain. Please, can anybody help me?

6. Victor says:

Does anyone know how to get past the part with the rotating laser beam thing and the two things that seem to do nothing after the two fire brearhing statues in Grand Core in Sky Island?

7. Boogaloo says:

How do you get the boots? Please help I’m stuck I have ice and fire and I think boots are next

8. Abis04 says:

Hi I have a really big problem.

There is a section of the game where upon returning to the Hermit Island, the Hermit asks you to give him a section of items (stool, travel bed, etc.). I have given him the stool, but I accidentally threw the travel bed into an inaccessible area of the scenery and now I cannot reach it.

Does anyone know if there is a way to reset the travel bed/island?

If not can I give him a travel bed from elsewhere?

• Strap1996 says:

Yes you can, there’s two in the cave were u first find the sword and shield, it’s to the left at a table. U can carry it out f the ave still carrying it plus there is also one at the very end of the well u go down for hermit earlier on. I hope this helps, I did the same thing a was on the verge of starting again before I decided to check those places 🙂

• Darla says:

I can’t even get the hermit to ask for that stuff… He still says come back later so he can study teppos stuff…. .???

9. thomas says:

Hello I try to complete 100% but can’t figure it out how to access to this chest :

It’s on the hermit island

thanks if someone can help me

• Annyske007 says:

I tried bombs but cant reach it (hermit islands is glitched for me, it randomly reseted (all chests got unopened again) and it says i have 100% there whixh is not true)

• Niku says:

Image the exact same issue. Stuck at 88% and cannot get to the chest in the well 🙁
      Anybody any ideas?

10. Korkidog says:

How do you talk to Rigger in Rigger’s House when he isn’t there? Do I need to do something for him to appear??

Which part are you? If it’s the first time then he’s not inside the house. Read the guide (withered islands).

• freshaspect says:

Stuck here too, I get to Rigger’s house and find the tree where according to the screenshots he’s supposed to be standing and he’s not there. Cannot find a way to make him appear – fear it’s a bug. Anyone else having this problem?

11. says:

Hey, so I’ve gotten past the fire temple and all that. The old man has asked me to go talk to him, and I have. He asked for a sleeping mat, some fire and a stool and I got him all that. Now he’s asking for a cuckoo like you’d see on a wind chime and I have no idea where that is. Do you know where it is? Thanks.

12. Annyske007 says:

So i need to safe some frozen princess but first i have to go in a fire cave, i progressed a bit and got a normal key, i can see the door but i cant get there, i also cant get to the button that resets the puzzle

• Annyske007 says:

I found it out myself but now the guy at the starting island asks me to search and bring items because he is building something, he asked a stool, a adventure bed and a fire bowl i gave all 3 of them and now he asks 1 last item: a weather cuckoo, i have NO idea what it looks like or where it is located

13. Lion says:

need help….how do you go down to well

14. MINI12345 says:

Hi all,
    I need help. So I was able to get the Bombs in the Abandoned Mines. However, before I blew up the boxes, I used all bombs by accident :(. Now, every time I restart the game, I go back to the same place, where there is no other exit and no more bombs. Is there any way to go back to the last checkpoint? I do not want to start a new game. Thanks!

15. Mong says:

After I got the emblem of earth, what will I do? The new island is introduced and I cannot do anything with this island? And the old man from the first island call to get back to the island. I came back and he ask to get in to the well, how can I get in to the well?

• Axl796 says:

You go up the ladder to his picnic area and fall down to the area over the well where you can then fall in, hope that helps.

16. Someone says:

I jumped into the well and gabe the documents to Hermit. Now he’s reading the documents and telling me to come back later. I can’t figure out what to do in the mean time. Please help

17. xhexu says:

I can not find a key to keep going in hermit`s island (great chroniclers grave )

There is a door with 3 skull monsters, and i can not open this door !!! i dont know what i have to do.

Please help me

• Elbartoe2 says:

Between two torch near the wall a little back use a bomb, u will have a chest, u should see it on the minimap

18. Elbartoe2 says:

Hey guys, i’m stuck at gilfolks drop.
    I went to the fortress island and get ice spell, then i came back to the fire cave, and i am stuck with the puzzle the first (maybe only) one… Any idea?

19. eddyzero says:

hi. can you please let me know where can get all the spells and also other weapon like bow , bomb and jump ability? thanks

20. Romonaga says:

Hermit island has a bloodstone on it. Did you figure out how to get it?