Posted on Mar 20, 2014

Tiny Castle Breeding and Summoning Guide

Release Date: 2 October 2013 (Version 1.1.1)

Genre: Simulation

Platform: IOS device/Android

Publisher: Tinyco

Developer: Tinyco

Moon Hare is Back

You can summon this creature this time (unlike last year when you can only bought him as an exclusive creature)

Tiny Castle Moonhare Growth

The page is up now, please discuss everything about it on THIS PAGE.

Faun is Back!!!

Tiny Castle Faun Growth

Please discuss everything on THIS PAGE.

Side Quest Archive

Creature List

28 June 2013 (Food revision 2)

It seems that Tinyco have revised the food requirement one more time (food revision 2). However, info that displayed on some creatures page are the food info for food revision 1 (6 April 2013). Please leave a comment about the food needed if you by any chance have the creature.

Monster’s info that haven’t been changed (food revision 1 data) will be marked by=  so please leave a comment on those pages to help me fix the food data.

LM = Limited Monster

Your helps are really appreciated :D. Thank you very much.

1. Adlet Tiny Castle Mini DesertTiny Castle Mini Forest =
  43. Yeti Tiny Castle Mini PolarTiny Castle Mini Mountain
  44. Yuki Onna Tiny Castle Mini SkyTiny Castle Mini Polar
  45. Zephyr Tiny Castle Mini SkyTiny Castle Mini Polar
  46. Zmey Tiny Castle Mini VolcanoTiny Castle Mini Polar

=== MISCELLANEOUS ===

Exclusive Monsters

Unicorn is summon-able. However, I still classify it as an exclusive monster, because it’s also can be bought from the extravagant pack ($51.99).  Hope other monsters treated like Unicorn on the future.

[0] Ember Wisp Tiny Castle Mini MountainTiny Castle Mini Volcano
[0] Enenra Tiny Castle Mini SkyTiny Castle Mini Polar
[0] Golden Cupid  Tiny Castle Mini VolcanoTiny Castle Mini Sky
[0] Ifrit  Tiny Castle Mini MountainTiny Castle Mini Volcano
[0] Lich Tiny Castle Mini SkyTiny Castle Mini Mountain
[0] Undine Tiny Castle Mini BeachTiny Castle Mini Sky
[0] Unicorn Tiny Castle Mini BeachTiny Castle Mini Polar
[0] No more please :D

3rd Islands FAQ/Guide

Elemental Temples Guide

How to Get Mermaid (2nd Islands), Large farm, and Other Large Habitat (lvl 15)

Breeding/Summoning Result Chart (Summoning/Hatching time)

Homes Guide (lvling up tips)

Level Up Reward

Healing time

Minions Guide (Rec. creatures to use for banishing)

======

Want to Help??

My email address: noobbgodlike(at)gmail(dot)com.

change at to @ and dot into .

Rules:

1. Include the subject (ex: tiny castle pegasus picture)
  2. Send me a complete picture package (from baby to adult) because  I can’t do anything with only one picture :D. Please zip the picture if you can and don’t compress the size (send them on png format)
  3. Please write about their data (income, food requirement, breeding/hatching time, buying and selling price, Xp gained, etc)
  4. Thank you very much :D

Fix Errors

1. Restart your device and wait for awhile before you turn it back.
  2. Re-install the game (Tinyco have said it’s safe to re-install the game now)
  3. If steps above are still not working then, download a game called ” TINY VILLAGE” (or other tinyco games) Create “TINY ID” from this game and then
  4. For IOS device: Save your UDID number on the  notepad or anything (THIS LINK shows you how to find the number). For Android; it is called IMEI. Go to settings then about phone then status. You will see IMEI with a long number. If you can’t find it follow THIS LINK to find other method.
  5. Send an email through this link (MAKE SURE YOU HAVE YOUR UDID NUMBER) and tell your problem on that email.

7,365 Responses to “Tiny Castle Breeding and Summoning Guide”

1. Debby says:

I recently notice that on my iPhone on the 3rd island there is a snowy mountain range behind the Castle. On my iPad on the 3rd island that snowy mountain range is not there. It is a beautiful mountain range that I would love to have on my iPad’s 3rd island. Do you know if everyone has different scenes, is there a way I can add it, or is it coming?

2. klaw says:

Haha, my 2nd Island (Vulcano) has spawned a Snowy Rock.

Ive never seen the game spawn debris before.. nevermind debris that belongs to another island.

Has this happened to anyone else?
    How weird.. I think I’ll just leave it there for the hell of it :D :D

Hmm, not happen on my device :D

• Tayton says:

when i got to level 35 and cleared the fog, i started clearing the debris (a snowy rock) when i came back later it was not there anymore and i noticed it had moved over to the 1st island. I assumed it was just a glitch, it finished like normal and i collected my whopping 230 exp or whatever it was

3. Robyn says:

Its a week tomorrow that my tree jammed with the error-egg & its still not fixed! :( This game is becoming extremely boring when all I can do is collect the coin & banish the minions! Yes I have contacted tiny co & submitted ticket! What other good games are their? I cant get Jurassic story its only on iphone/ipad ect., I have a samsung tablet. Im so over tiny castle at the moment! :(

4. Thunderflynn says:

Can you tell me how I get a IMEI or UDID from a Kindle?

There is already instructions on the fix error section above. IF you can’t find it by using above method then I don’t know too since I don’t have kindle fire.

5. Thunderflynn says:

So I jsut got my Kindle Fire HD 7in” in the mail today. I had been playing on my Kindle Fire first gen. And was up to level 28 an had almost all monsters. My question is; I used whisperlinc/gamecirlce on the old kindle then when I downloaded and used the game on this new one it said welcome back (my whisperlink name) and a few of my acheivements were there but it’s trying to have me start over, anyone know what I should do about this?

6. superwoman says:

HELP!!! I’m sure you have covered this before, and I’ve just missed it, so please don’t hate me. But I broke my super cool phone, and had to downgrade from one android to another….I’m only level 24 in both this and tiny monsters, but…am I going to lose everything? I had most of the LM, and I just really don’t want to start over. There is no saving my old phone, just none…

If you don’t know your IMEI number then yes. IF you know your IMEI number contact tinyco (link provided on fix error section on the post above). But sif you have registered your kingdom name they may able to recover the data even if you don’t know your IMEI number.

7. Tayton says:

Reward for level 36 is +1 jewel, 7 levels and no new houses

8. Awesome dude says:

Wow! Are we going to get golden Cupid page as well!! Thanks everyone for your help. Especially you noob! XD XD!!

9. Jay says:

Curious; how do you store eggs so you can save up heir resale value? And what ggs are best?

Thanks J

I don’t know since I have never done it XD.

• Klaw says:

You can’t. Tiny castle promised ages ago that we would be able to, but like a few other things they’ve said, this never materialised despite there being an egg tab.

iirc you can only store a max of 5 items anyhow unless you want to pay gems.

You can buy some of the decorative eggs though and keep them on your islands. I’ve never bothered though.

10. keith and char says:

hi I have just gotten to level 25. and I was wondering is there another enchanted tree in an upper level? or do we only get the 1? thanks to anyone who knows.

11. Louis says:

Help me please!
    Can i banish the queen with the fairy fw lv10???
    I dont have any creture stronger :(

12. 3ke says:

Leshy’s 1st tuck in time is 12 hours 59 minutes 55 seconds.

13. Sheila says:

Ice Golem and Lochness, both level 10 got me a Leshy :)

14. cheeko111 says:

Why the limitation on Homes ?
    Since coins is limited to 2.6 million it doesn’t make sense.
    They should make this so that you get at least one Home per level.

BTW I now have over 30 million in coins as I have over 600 Volcano eggs stored in Inventory.
    Hopefully they don’t change the Sell value on those or I’ll be left with scrambled eggs.

LOL, 30 millions…. I don’t understand about home limitation too. The game still have large empty space.. I understand why they limit the habitat on tiny monsters, but not sure why they do this on this game. Hope they will fix it on the next update.

• Klaw says:

The limitation of homes is beginning to bug me too. I was quite surprised that we didn’t even get one as a reward at level 30, 35 etc. the higher level players are more likely to have been playing a long time and therefore have all of the creatures, therefore needed more storage.

Add on the fact that they are releasing at least one new creature per week – sometimes more – yet there is never any allowance made for this.

I had a mini-moan about the lack of homes last week as I’ve had to sell of practically all my duplicate creatures including some limited edition ones. The only duplicates I do have now are the ones I need for fighting such as I have 2 gargoyles and yetis etc.

Like n00b says, it’s not as if there’s a shortage of space…
      Nor can it be a resources issue, it doesnt take any longer to load 4 desert homes than it does for one. It’s the number of different graphics or animations that does this.

15. Awesome dude says:

In my opinion I think the leviathan has the wrong two elements! I mean what would you think if you put your adult leviathan in the desert and she said care for a swim your majesty!! It would be total weird. They should have made the leviathan beach and sky. It doesn’t matter that there would be three beach and sky because there are four desert and volcano creatures. They could have made a different creature as desert and beach. But bunyip suits being dessert and beach! XD

16. Kelly says:

Does anyone happen to know if 35 is the max level for now? I’m almost there and I’m just wondering when I reach level 35 if I should keep buying and selling habitats or not. If 35 is the cap, and they’re not going to give us our accrued xp when they open new levels, it seems like now may be a good time to clear debris on the third island.

17. bradkitty says:

So I just moved my game onto my new phone (HTC one) and now every time I try to banish a goblin, any goblin, the game crashes.

Has anyone else seen anything like this before?

HMM, Try to contact tinyco. Changing device shouldn’t cause any trouble.

• hldevil22 says:

I have goblins on my first island as well that I can’t get rid of. Same as you, my game crashes. I contacted support about a month ago and it still isn’t resolved.

• Klaw says:

Crashes can occur if your device is running short of system memory. If there’s a game with a lot of animation – such as the rotating circle and other effects during a fight- then it tips the balance and your game will crash.

This isn’t unique to tiny castle and happens with other games eg pyramid valley will crash when visiting a neighbour, same with gizmonauts if your neighbour is high level and therefore needs more memory to load all the graphics. Decent spec tablets are ok with these games, but some phones and iPods suffer far more.

To lessen the chance of a game crash, close all your other open apps. Sometimes when playing via my ipod, I will do a complete shutdown of the device and then make sure you have closed any other apps when playing.

Yup, I think it’s one of the reason why tinyco doesn’t increase the number of islands on the game. We need to wait until more and more people upgrades their device :D.

18. MimiMonster says:

Yeti and piksy gave me 12 hr breed time. I hope it’s a leshy since other combos posted kept giving me a pine dryad.

19. Mia Marajuana says:

I wS trying for a pine dryad with (L) Ice Golem + (R) Owlman and got a LESHY!!

20. Awesome dude says:

By the way what do you mean by no more please next to the limited creatures

21. 3ke says:

Got the new Leshy after 12 hours with my Ice Golem & Pine Dryad. After this, all I have left is Nanuk, until TinyCo releases another creature. Lol. ^_^
    Happy Summoning!

• 3ke says:

You get a quest to summon a 2nd Leshy! Luckily I already got another 1 but now I need to get a 3rd Pine Dryad.
      Happy Summoning!

• 3ke says:

Baby Leshy just makes a “rustling sound” like when you shake around a bush or a bundle of branches.

22. Lol says:

A successful Leshy summons using Ice Golem + Lochness…12hrs

23. Tabbatha says:

Kitsune and Pine Dryad just got 12 hours, so it is probably Leshy. :-)

24. Shawna says:

I have a problem & it’s a BIG PROBLEM. I put Ice Golem & Triton in the breeding den to try to get Leshy, well they are finished. When I click on it to get the egg, I get this Error message;

“Config empty for id error_no_egg”

Can someone please tell me why I’m getting this error message & how to fix it? Is Leshy not available for Androids?

Like I said on the post above :D. You’re not alone and there is nothing you can do, simply wait for fix from tinyco.

• Shawna says:

Sorry, I didn’t see or notice anyone else post anything abt thus same Error Message, but thank you for the reply. :)

• Shawna says:

Do you know abt how long it’s gonna take for them to fix this? My breeding den has been held up for 2 1/2 days now. There are other critters our creatures or whatever ya want to call them LOL I want to try to get them before they take them off too

I don’t know, but I believe they will start to fix this on Monday, maybe it will take for about one day, so I guess the problem will be fixed on Tuesday.

• Mandalore says:

The problem is that there is not a monster in the game with those attributes yet. Leshy is Polar and Forest not Polar and beach or Polar and Garden.

25. Ellen says:

Pine Dryad (lvl 10) + Ice Golem (lvl 10) = Leshy (12 hour breeding time or 40 crystals). This was successful the first try on iPhone5. Happy Breeding

26. Undine says:

Now you have to trust me when I say you can use these images, alright?
    So here they are! Teen and Adult forms of the mystical Undine! To me she is the most beautiful creature of Tiny Castle!

TAT, I am afraid I can;t do anything with the picture since it’s wiki’s picture.

• Undine says:

But it was never the wiki’s picture! And besides. I asked if it was OK and they said yes! Please?

ah, ok if they already said yes :D. Thank you very much. Btw could you give me the link to the page where you asked ? I will link undine page to that page as a credit.

• Undine says:

Oh… I didn’t ask on a certain page… I asked in a private chat… But I can give you the Undine page in the wiki?

yup, you can :D for credit purpose.

• lol says:

Noob, this is the TC world don’t you be trying to have any ethics… you need to get w/ the program…:-) …Hey BTW since TCFB is always promoting some lame contest in hopes of players not focusing on the fact that there is nothing going in the actual TC game…maybe you can have a contest or poll and ask the members who is their favorite or least favorite TC creature… just a thought as I wait for the awful snowcone to hatch in the middle of July…LOL

I don’t to try to have any ethics, I just only want to appreciate the works from others. Cropping the pictures is not easy task (at least for me). Nice Idea, will try to make the poll :D.

• Undine says:

Okay! And don’t forget what you said!

Done the page is up now. Thanks for your help XD.

• Awesome dude says:

Yeah just saw the wiki but the pics are from someone. Maybe you could ask them on the wiki if you could use the pics!!! I usually just go on the wiki for the limited creatures when I draw. ( I’m a drawing lover!) other wise I use guide for gamers for the not so limited creatures. Well and ember wisp.

• Awesome dude says:

Hang on. Is the person who sent the pics the person who sent it in tiny castle wiki????

Don’t worry I already got the permission :D. Please don’t post about where you live, etc (I have deleted it from your comments). It’s better to keep your identity hidden on the net :D

• Awesome dude says:

So are you going to make the undine page? The stats and stuff are on the wiki. Here are it’s saying.
          Baby: “Hi Your Majewhatsits”
          Teen: “Where’s the beach?”
          Adult: “Luvin the sunshine”
          Wait are you going to put the website next to the undine name? Or are you going to make the page. You should make the page to make it look interesting!!

Thanks you, I have made the page XD.

• lol says:

Hey Noob, do you want me to send pics of the Golden Stupid …Oh I meant Cupid…???

You can if you don’t mind :D

• lol says:

Emailed you the pics & a few stats that I have…

Thanks< i have gotten it.

• MadCat says:

She’s so pretty :( sucks that she was SO expensive.

• lol says:

Yep, the Udine just like the last three purchase only creatures is great rendering of a mythical creature …& what do we get for breedable creatures Pinecone Dreadful & SnowCone Lacky…

I think the design of pine dryad and leshy are good. They fits perfectly with their elements :D. Undine has beach element which makes her pretty :D, just look at Nereid too :D (don’t look on Triton though :D).

• lol says:

What are you talking about Triton is a “guitar god” …I feel him channeling a little bit of Hendrix every time he does his animations…rock on…LOL

LOL, no wonder we haven’t rescue Wendy, all creatures on tiny castle seems so carefree.

27. Vicky says:

I have a couple of questiins:

My minions are a lot tougher han my creatures, is there a way to make my creatures tougher so I am able to banish them?

I’ve tried to follow tge summoning guide and I keep getting Peryton and Fairies. How can I summon other types of creatures?

Is there any way other way to collect more dust besides the well, banishing and completing quests?

Last, I’ve completed a couple of quests but it doesn’t show completed. One is purchasing the mage (I think that’s what it was called. . . .cost1000 dust). How can I keep that from happening?

Thanks foe your help in advance.

1st. Level your creature to lvl 10, if on level 10 they can’t beat minions then you need different creatures. (see banishing guide for more info about this)
      2nd what creatures are you trying to get?? breeding is all about chances you can get other monster monsters even if you’re suing right formula :D. SO just keep trying.
      3rd no, those are the only ways to collect dust
      4th make sure you have done all objectives on the quest (re-read it), if you have done all objectives then follow fix error section.

28. franc (tiny id: franc13) says:

are you sure leshi is not limited time? its picture on the encyclopedia is an hour glass which has always means limited time. if its not i might as well try for the hydra while i got increased chances.

29. Mrs.Black says:

Hi Noob :) is there a page that list all the rare creatures ! if so where do I look to see if the imp,adlet,hippocamp are considered to be rare creatures .

30. Robyn says:

Very annoyed at the moment! Sorry for venting, but its a 2 x weekend for summining rare eggs, all I need is the Neried & my darn tree is jammed with the stupid error-egg!! Not happy :(

31. Klaw says:

I tried to get a leshy using pine dryad and ice golem and got the following error, which has now crashed my game

Config empty id error_no_egg

A few people on facebook saying the same thing.
    The error is not dependent on what combo you use to breed.

I’m wondering if something is perhaps wrong with the leshy eggs :(.
    Hopefully they will fix it soon

32. MimiMonster says:

So is this yet another limited we have 5 minutes to get? Considering I have an egg breeding with almost 40 hours left, this might be added to the someday pile.

33. bdubc says:

I bred ice golem and forest and it finished instantly but I don’t have any room in my nursery for 12 hrs.

34. Marisa says:

Is that ice or sky on the leshy egg? What magics should I breed?

read the post above :D

• Marisa says:

Thanks. That post wasn’t there when I asked.

• kim says:

Tried ice golem and pine dryad. Got error message ‘config empty for id error_no_egg’

Try it one more time?? make sure your internet connection stable.

• lol says:

Several players received the config error… including me when they initially attepmted to summon a Leshy using Pine Dryad & Ice Golem …so I am hoping that is a sign that TC had not completed their update to add Leshy & we were successful /our Leshy summons…Good Luck

• lol says:

Ok, I can pour the “glass half-full” ideology out the window now … my summons produced a Pine Dryad…so I now I will just be content in validating my opinion that in the TC world it is business as usual & there is a mysterious surprise glitch around every simple update …LOL

35. chrissy says:

One foreal trait that would send this game off the top is a second summoning tree. At a reasonable price. So us poor folk can still participate and you have more chances. I’m feeling frustated n not wanting to play w these 48hr summonings n it nots what I need for two months now n the holiday chances were a joke total unfair. But I do still love this gamr tho I’m running outta space on my phone n may need to choose between this n simpsons aaahh fix the glitches make my choise easy. And latley they goblin has been shutting my game down over n over again frustrating. But still il say it a huge fan fun game

36. chrissy says:

Has anyone heard of the forest guardian “Leshy” I just recieved it for a quest. Looks like forest n sky but I dunno. Ite the guardian over all creatures magical an non magical. Please help I dont see it listed. Thanks!!!!

37. Angela says:

hey noob, do you have the combos for leshy yet? I’m assuming its polar and forest?
    Oh and PS- did u comment on Tiny castles FB? I’m pretty sure that was you telling people to check out guide4gamers lol :P

no, lol. I never post something like that XD. Maybe it’s one of the readers from this site XD. For the formula you can see the post above.

• Angela says:

Oh..! Well, I guess you have some pretty loyal fans considering they said “please check out guide4gamers” lol! and yeah leshy finished in my nursery last night with centaur and ice golem. I just didn’t know if it was another monster who needed hybrid mixed to get;) Thanks!

38. Undine says:

Hey Noob, I found two pics of the Undine’s adult form, but they are not complete. ;( Is there a way you can edit them to get the full form?

39. 3ke says:

Next major American holidays are Labor Day on September 2,
    Columbus Day on October 14, Halloween on October 31, Thanksgiving on November 28, & Christmas on December 25.
    Hopefully, Holly Dryad & Tomten return but Halloween has the most potential for limited creatures. Ghosts, zombies, vampires, black cats, pumpkins, werewolves.
    I have a GUESS for the Halloween creature, they may just recolors Bast to black & may still contain garden magic. I could be wrong but that’s ok. I’m just showing my enthusiasm for Tiny Castle.
    Happy Summoning, my friends!

:D Let’s hope there are no exclusive monsters. AMEN.

• 3ke says:

Agreed.

• Klaw says:

I don’t mind them releasing exclusive creatures. I think it’s a good idea to mark specific events. I do mean special events such as Christmas or Halloween and not because someone at TinyCo sneezed.

However I don’t like the fact that the exclusive creatures are so elusive to get!

I wouldn’t mind if the odds were say 50/50 or 1 in 3… or even 1 in 4 providing there is enough time to have several attempts and they aren’t mixed up with long breeding time traits.

It’s frustrating though that you can work your socks off and even spend the odd jewel to speed up, and still don’t get it, that seems unfair.

They should keep the high odd creatures strictly to the permanent creatures.

• Klaw says:

Lets hope they also have the foresight to realise that with the release of new creatures each week, we are going to have to have more homes to store them in.

I’m gradually selling off my duplicates and don’t have that many doubles now.
      I even sold off my duplicate Cupid last week to make room!

I still have some duplicates, but there are such as gargoyles and alcoynes and yetis which i need for fighting.
      I also have a couple of nereids because the are pretty, I did have 2 sirens too for the same reason, but I sold one this weekend to make room for the patriot mermaid.

I used to keep a few tritons for cash generation, but after this latest quest I’m sick to death of them, and they’ve all gone bar 2.

What duplicates do others keep?

I never keep any duplicates XD

• SnoopyRN50 says:

I keep duplicates also, Klaw. I keep 3 Gargoyles, 2 Alcyones, and 2 Yuki-Onnas for battles. I also have 3 Cupids, one in each age range, but I’ll probably be selling the teen one soon. I have just gotten another Nereid in my attempts for the Patriot Mermaid (which I thankfully got, also), so I’ll hang on to the baby Nereid for as long as I can cause she’s just so cute LOL! I also have 2 Imps, 3 Cactus Dryiads, and 3 Sirens.

I’ve already sold some of the duplicates and I’ll probably have to sell more of them since TinyCo refuses to give us adaquate habitats. Since I’ve already hit level 29, I’ve gotten my max on habitats as there are no more coming from now until after level 35 for certain.

• Sharlah says:

And maybe tiny castle’s 1 year anniversary? I imagine they’ll do something special.

• 3ke says:

Oh yeah. They have to. TinyCo did Google Play’s anniversary with the release of the Android creature just for players on those phones.
        I have no idea what they’ll release for that event asides from birthday themed decorations like cake & balloons.

• SnoopyRN50 says:

Whatever the special is for the game’s anniversary I really, really hope they will finally give us more habitats! I’m on Lvl 29, and from what other players have said, I’ve gotten the last habitat I can get till at least Lvl 36. I also hope they finally allow the egg storage, cause with no more habitats I’m gonna need somewhere to put all these new creatures they keep creating.

40. Mommy3g says:

Well, I got the fireworks fairy and patriot mermaid. I never could get the American Griffin. I lost count of the Cockatrices. Unfortunately, I used almost all to hatch my mermaid and to try to get the three ogres. But then I never even had one ogre. What the hey. Oh well. It took me awhile to get to 24 diamonds, but I can do it again.

41. Awesome dude says:

While I was trying to get patriotic mermaid I ate way tooooooo many triton omelettes!

42. Mandalore says:

Today was my lucky day. I bred Marozi + Griffin and got the American Griffin and Manticore + Cyno and got the Fireworks Fairy. It was nice to get all three limited creatures this time because I missed the Coral Nixie last time.

43. Klaw says:

Just noticed that the splash banner is still there for the limited creatures,…. And they are still in the market place… Even though the reward quests have finished.

Quite often the limited creatures are available in the market until about 8pm GMT on the Wednesday, so there may be a little bit more time if anyone has been unlucky so far.

I can’t test if they are still breed able as my breeding tree is busy atm

Good luck for anyone still to get what they need

I think no since they’re no available on the market. The rule of thumb is to check them whether they are still buy-able on the market or not. if it’s then we can still breed it.

• Klaw says:

But they ARE still in the market!

That’s why I made the post above, and said the were still in the market place..

At first I thought they’d just forgotten to remove the splash banner, but when I checked in the market, all three are still available to purchase.

I’ve just double checked and they’re still there now .. At least on the ipad.

huh, really?? On my game they’re already gone ??? (Ipad 2). Just tested it and still none.

• klaw says:

Its gone now.. they were definitely still there at 7am GMT, but gone by 8.30 GMT.

If it went at 8am GMT – that would be midnight @ TinyCo location.

I think the times on this forum are 6 hrs ahead of GMT?

yup, the time on this blog is more advanced :D.

44. Kelly says:

After a TON of Tritons, I got the Patriot Mermaid on the first try using Mermaid and Imp. I still needed American Griffin (I never got him the first time he was released). After two failed Cockatrices, I got him on the first try using Cockatrice and Wyrm! Yay!!! Now I have all three! I hope this helps anyone still trying! :D

45. anon says:

i’m new to the game and have a general question, is there any particular path i should follow to clear the fog on my first island or should i just clear whatever i have the dust for?

no, first islands fog is still easy. Just go straight to the path where you see suspicious building. on 2nd and 3 rd islands the route is getting a little bit more tricky :D.

46. CBOF4 says:

I think I finely got mine by using Nereid & Garden Nymph

47. Tasty says:

My last try too, spent 3 crystals to finish 12th triton and tried cactus dryad and mermaid and got 12 hours after no luck with mermaid and nymph/triton. Looked at all combinations and the PA looks to be the only one with 12 hours, was very relieved to see the 11 when I checked the time

48. MadCat says:

Phew 4.5 hours left on the summoning clock and I think I finally got the patriot mermaid. Nerid + mermaid. 12 hours. Shame I missed the fireworks fairy yet again. :( hopefully she will show up again in the future. Also missed the American griffin. (Never really cared about him)