You can summon this creature this time (unlike last year when you can only bought him as an exclusive creature)
The page is up now, please discuss everything about it on THIS PAGE.
Please discuss everything on THIS PAGE.
28 June 2013 (Food revision 2)
It seems that Tinyco have revised the food requirement one more time (food revision 2). However, info that displayed on some creatures page are the food info for food revision 1 (6 April 2013). Please leave a comment about the food needed if you by any chance have the creature.
Monster’s info that haven’t been changed (food revision 1 data) will be marked by “=“ so please leave a comment on those pages to help me fix the food data.
LM = Limited Monster
Your helps are really appreciated :D. Thank you very much.
Unicorn is summon-able. However, I still classify it as an exclusive monster, because it’s also can be bought from the extravagant pack ($51.99). Hope other monsters treated like Unicorn on the future.
Want to Help??
My email address: noobbgodlike(at)gmail(dot)com.
change at to @ and dot into .
- Include the subject (ex: tiny castle pegasus picture)
- Send me a complete picture package (from baby to adult) because I can’t do anything with only one picture :D. Please zip the picture if you can and don’t compress the size (send them on png format)
- Please write about their data (income, food requirement, breeding/hatching time, buying and selling price, Xp gained, etc)
- Thank you very much
Follow the steps below
- Restart your device and wait for awhile before you turn it back.
- Re-install the game (Tinyco have said it’s safe to re-install the game now)
- If steps above are still not working then, download a game called ” TINY VILLAGE” (or other tinyco games) Create “TINY ID” from this game and then
- For IOS device: Save your UDID number on the notepad or anything (THIS LINK shows you how to find the number). For Android; it is called IMEI. Go to settings then about phone then status. You will see IMEI with a long number. If you can’t find it follow THIS LINK to find other method.
- Send an email through this link (MAKE SURE YOU HAVE YOUR UDID NUMBER) and tell your problem on that email.