Posted on Mar 20, 2014

Tiny Castle Breeding and Summoning Guide

Release Date: 2 October 2013 (Version 1.1.1)

Genre: Simulation

Platform: IOS device/Android

Publisher: Tinyco

Developer: Tinyco

New Limited Creature: Quetzacoatl

Tiny Castle Quetzalcoatl Growth

The page is up now:), please visit THIS PAGE to discuss or see the formula.

Side Quest Archive

Creature List

28 June 2013 (Food revision 2)

It seems that Tinyco have revised the food requirement one more time (food revision 2). However, info that displayed on some creatures page are the food info for food revision 1 (6 April 2013). Please leave a comment about the food needed if you by any chance have the creature.

Monster’s info that haven’t been changed (food revision 1 data) will be marked by=  so please leave a comment on those pages to help me fix the food data.

LM = Limited Monster

Your helps are really appreciated :D. Thank you very much.

=== MISCELLANEOUS ===

Exclusive Monsters

Unicorn is summon-able. However, I still classify it as an exclusive monster, because it’s also can be bought from the extravagant pack ($51.99).  Hope other monsters treated like Unicorn on the future.

[0] Ember Wisp Tiny Castle Mini MountainTiny Castle Mini Volcano
[0] Enenra Tiny Castle Mini SkyTiny Castle Mini Polar
[0] Golden Cupid  Tiny Castle Mini VolcanoTiny Castle Mini Sky
[0] Lich Tiny Castle Mini SkyTiny Castle Mini Mountain
[0] No more please :D

3rd Islands FAQ/Guide

Elemental Temples Guide

How to Get Mermaid (2nd Islands), Large farm, and Other Large Habitat (lvl 15)

Breeding/Summoning Result Chart (Summoning/Hatching time)

Homes Guide (lvling up tips)

Level Up Reward

Healing time

Minions Guide (Rec. creatures to use for banishing)

======

Want to Help??

My email address: noobbgodlike(at)gmail(dot)com.

change at to @ and dot into .

Rules:

1. Include the subject (ex: tiny castle pegasus picture)
  2. Send me a complete picture package (from baby to adult) because  I can’t do anything with only one picture :D. Please zip the picture if you can and don’t compress the size (send them on png format)
  3. Please write about their data (income, food requirement, breeding/hatching time, buying and selling price, Xp gained, etc)
  4. Thank you very much :D

Fix Errors

1. Restart your device and wait for awhile before you turn it back.
  2. Re-install the game (Tinyco have said it’s safe to re-install the game now)
  3. If steps above are still not working then, download a game called ” TINY VILLAGE” (or other tinyco games) Create “TINY ID” from this game and then
  4. For IOS device: Save your UDID number on the  notepad or anything (THIS LINK shows you how to find the number). For Android; it is called IMEI. Go to settings then about phone then status. You will see IMEI with a long number. If you can’t find it follow THIS LINK to find other method.
  5. Send an email through this link (MAKE SURE YOU HAVE YOUR UDID NUMBER) and tell your problem on that email.

7,664 Responses to “Tiny Castle Breeding and Summoning Guide”

1. Dubblecp says:

Has the mountain and ice temples been released yet? Couse I don’t have them. Just wanted to know if I have to do something to unlock them or they are unavailable

2. Bryson says:

So I just got an Orc egg. I was breeding my Owlman and my Karkadann to try and get an Adlet, and it poped out. I guess it was just released? It has a hatching time of 12 hours. Btw, I visit this website all the time for info about the monsters and stuff. It’s really helpful and you’ve done a great job with it.

3. Ashley7 says:

Think I got Orc with the basic elements. Breed time was 12 hours making it 24h with 1/2 off promotion. I don’t see that time on your guide.

4. Anna says:

Hi noob. Do u know where I could find pictures of the temples?

5. Shiree says:

Yay I got the Orc egg 2nd time with Pooka and Gorgon :) 12hour breeding/hatching time. I have only grown him to level 9, he eats soooo much food!!! Haha. I have sent you pics and info noob :)

6. jewls says:

I thought Swan Maiden was a limited creature?? Trying for hippocamp I now have 4 Sirens and 6 Swan Maidens if only we could swap them think I will Try for Orc for a while see if I can get him. :)

7. Lawren says:

An Orc has appeared in my game. There is a double chance offer, along with a half breed offer. Thank goodness TinyCo did that. The Orc is my favorite creature in the game, it reminds me of the enemy from Gauntlet series by midway.

8. Colin says:

Noob what is a garden mine, and how do you get one? Was reading other player comments and seen pleople talking bout this…. Brill site dude keep up the good work.

9. Lawren says:

I wish TC adds an executioner as the guard to the queen to save Wendy. This is an epic battle. He is the most dangerous monster to fight, along with other monsters such as the slush, so any creature (such as Vila) (124 ATK) should be stronger to make him fall off the castle. What do you think? TC is working to continue the storyline.

10. Mary Kay Mkszippy says:

I think it’s telling that no one has mentioned the garden mines that turned into gem mines TC introduced last Friday, and cost gems. They would have pleased a lot more players if they were left as garden mines you could reap food for a limited amount of time, and cost coins. I also think it’s funny TC did not post anything on Facebook regarding their garden mines last Friday, like they normally do when they introduce something new over the weekend. Didn’t want to hear all the same feedback they’ve had for the last year, and didn’t act upon?

Because announcing on facebook will trigger unnecessary comment like please let us buy with coins, etc (they won’t change). And they will reply with, please understand that you don’t need to by the garden mines”.

11. Dubblecp says:

Tiny co
    Please give us a up grade for our farms. I know there’s the one you got to buy with
    gems, but what about us that don’t wana pay $220 to up grade our farms

12. Keeshond-gal says:

I really wish Tiny Co would make an update so we could level up past 40- any idea of when this might happen?

13. geowild says:

hey does anyone know if and when you get a 3rd dust and coin vault I cant clear some areas because cant get enough saved up in the space in the vaults

See level up reward section.

• Klaw says:

They changed things a couple of months ago. Depends what level you’re on now.

By level 28 if you upgrade to the 2 castle vaults, this should give you more than enough storage to clear any of the patches of fog on the third island. Each castle fog vault will hold 15,000 dust. There’s another upgrade via the main castle at level 30, which should take total storage to 31,150.

Failing that, just keep fighting minions. Any dust rewards from battles will still continue to accumulate over any limits.

14. Shaygee says:

I got a Snow Maiden with Cockatrice on the left and Siren on the right.

15. Twan says:

Noob, can you tell me how to get a creature in the storage…?
    There is after all a place for them there…

16. Eddy says:

Hey noob, I was just noticeing the icy perryington(think I spelled that right) on this main page it has it as a limited monster. But on the egg main page it doesnt show that? So my question is, is it limited or not? Even the main page for the monster does not show it as limited? Can you straiten this out for me, I would still like to try for it if its available. Just thought id ask.

17. Little Wings says:

I play both TC games, on Tiny Castle I can see all the valentines deco and cupid but I don’t see the swan. I tried shutting off for awhile but didn’t work any ideas?
    PS Thanks for a great site :)

18. Alex says:

I am wondering does the lovely wishing well give you dust? I don’t want to purchase the $20 package of it is useless. Could always use more dust! And btw thanks for your devotion to this site. So wonderful! The world always needs nerds like us!

19. Lawren says:

The teen and adult images of the autumn nymph are out! Now there is data, the page will be created! I am not the same Lawren from the Wiki. I use it as my nickname, because I cannot show my full name at G4G (Guide 4 Gamers) website. I also log in to the TC Wiki with my FB account, but I am keeping my info as a secret to avoid losing my new account. Anyhow, it is okay to start the page. They are on the Wiki by looking at photos, the recolored nymph.

20. Esher says:

First try with Lochness and Peryton

21. melinda says:

Thanks for the website with the useful tips. Thanks everyone for posting your comments. Glad to see I’m not the only one that thinks TC should make some changes. I started playing TC because my granddaughter plays it with her mother. It is something we can talk about, being a long distance grandmother. I don’t see how the game keeps a child’s attention. It takes so long to get anywhere. Once you’ve upgraded to a large farm for something around 347000 coins the farm doesn’t produce much more than the small farm (In life I’d call it a bad investment). Since it takes “forever” to do anything why upgrade to a large farm? I also purchased a larger home and sold two of my smaller ones. I was cheated on the amount. I was to receive 1000 for one home and got 600. I’m loosing patience with this game. I think I’m going to make babies just to see how cute they are and forget the rest!

22. Namarien says:

Swan Maiden: Yuki-Onna + Snow Nixie. First try.

23. monica says:

Yuhoooo!!!! i got cupid. . . :)

24. CBOF4 says:

Swan Maiden : Siren + Sylph
    First try

25. melindayates says:

Got swan maiden with Cupid and kirin first try

26. Lawren says:

I just saw my adult swan maiden and I like her adult form, because of her crown.

27. Mrs.Black says:

I got the Swan Maiden 1st try with Cupid & Triton in this order for 8hrs……then I switched it the other way around and it gave me 19hrs !!!!Good luck everyone ;)

28. Shiree says:

Wooooohoooo!!!! Got a Swan Maiden egg 2nd try with Raksasha and Wyrm :) now to try for Cupid :) will send you pics and info once hatched and grown :)

29. Reiki29 says:

Siren and yuki-onna = swan maiden, first go :)

30. Jami says:

Water Leaper and Zephyr
    This got me the Swan Maiden the first try and Cupid on the second try.

31. Kody says:

I got Swan Maiden on the first try with Siren + Sylph. YAY!!!!

32. Lawren says:

How many creatures do you own currently own? I own 81/99 creatures.

33. ReeRee says:

Got it first time with cockatrice and siren on my tablet still trying on my phone

34. Chaz601 says:

Swan Maiden = Sylph and Triton first try.

35. Kris says:

Swan-

**Lvl 1-5 My Daughter(5yr old) raised my swan to a level 6 before I noticed,sorry lol

Teen
    Lvl 6-Food-4×750, Earn Rate-15/min, Def-44, Attack-23
    Lvl 7-Food-4×890, Earn Rate-19/min, Def-53, Attack-27

Adult
    Lvl 8-Food-4×1190, Earn Rate-21/min, Def-60, Attack-30
    Lvl 9-Food-4×1410, Earn Rate-25/min, Def-65, Attack-31

That’s as far as I’ve got. I’ll add more later as I finish.

• Kris says:

Also, adult Swan says- “How can I help you your majesty”

Thanks Kris, However, I already have all the data from emotionless (not sure if he wants to use his old name :) ). What I need is teen, adult , and egg picture. If you have them please send them (if you don’t mind).

BTW, you can see the picture from your encyclopedia.

36. Lol (iOS 7) says:

I used Siren + Ice Sylph and summoned the new Ice maiden …

37. jnoggle says:

Swan maiden: hatching time 8 hours (9 jewels)
    Got it first try with cockatrice and siren

38. Skyguy009 says:

What’s a beach magics ?

39. poisnprncess says:

Swan Maiden breeding time was only 8 hours. I used Coral Nixie/Hippogryph formula & got it on the first try, I’m on a galaxy S3. Was pretty easy actually. I thought it’d be harder to get. It’s the only thing that has a breeding time of exactly 8 hours. I used some jewels, & there she was! Yay!

40. 3ke says:

The new bird is called Swan Maiden. Beach & Sky magics. Used my Siren & Triton with a summoning & hatching time of 8 hours. I used jewels to speed her up but now I need to grow more food. Baby Swan Maiden says “hippo” ?

41. Rei A says:

Noobgod, what will happen if you ignore the minions and the tornadoes. am so frustrated with pucks and banshees, now I open the game only to collect coins. I have 10 minions and around 10 tornadOes for more than a week now.

42. Lawren says:

A silhouette of an unknown bird creature is on TC’s FB page. Let us hope this is not an IAP.

and not hard to get :).

• Klaw says:

If it is then I’m jacking the damn game. Yet another week of not being able to get anything other than stupid dupes. Over the past week I racked up a pile of tritons trying for the Coral nixie, and a pile more stupid gargoyles trying for a hippogryph.

Getting really peed now. Weeks without getting stuff al is boring.

• Mary Kay Mkszippy says:

Great, another creature that probably takes 27 hours plus, only to find out you have another puck, gargoyle, Roenne, and then another 27 hours plus to hatch unless you spend gems to expedite it. Even if you luck out and get the new creature, food costs to raise it to level 10 will be ridiculous. We need more farms that don ‘t cost gems and have to sell one of our current farms to place it. 9 farms to raise creatures in 31 habitats (if you’ve placed them all), with a food storage of 39,000 is beyond belief! I can’t believe TC continues to put out new creatures every week, with no farm upgrades that don’t cost gems, or upgraded storage. I’m starting to feel like Noob does, why play very often when TC doesn’t really listen to the legitimate responses on their Facebook page? They need a major update to keep gamers at level 40 keep playing, without costing gems. More farms for coins, less time for breeding the creature of the week, less food to raise them to higher levels, and more food storage. To upgrade the temples they introduced a month or so ago will take more time than I am willing to give a game that doesn’t listen their players. To upgrade the farms for gems doesn’t solve the problem. The extra food is not worth the cost, and storage remains at 39,000. That may take one creature up two levels, not worth the price. Patience used to be a word I used to describe myself, but it is wearing very thin right now.

The new creature is for valentine day, so I don’t mind about it. What’s bothering me is, will they update the game (with a new story; save Wendy, etc) after the valentine?? if they are still not doing anything other than releasing new monsters, then probably I am gonna quit…. if they don’t make story in the first place then we won’t bother with it (like tiny monsters; I still enjoy playing it and never ask about the story), but in tiny castle …. dark castle is really annoy me.

• Jody says:

Hey Noob~ I see where the new creature is called a ‘Sky Maiden’ , and that it is a combo of Air + Beach. Got any suggestions yet?
          There is also a new one on TM’s called ‘Devotion’, and I think I read that it is a water hybrid. Think the Blucgbug and Love monsters need to be used?

no, since the creature has ice and water element :).

• Jody says:

Typo on the TM part-meant to be Blushbug–sorry. ;)

• Lawren says:

It IS a swan maiden. The elements are sky and beach. Too bad they are opposites. First appearance: February 7-20.

43. dee says:

How do you tap the orbs perfectly in the middle in the advanced battle tactics quest? find it very difficult. got 1/2 by chance but do not know how to achieve it again. I also need to do the same for the perfect hit in the quest called it’s super effective. :S

44. vikki frieze says:

Im sorry, dont know the tech speak and dont comment usually. Your site is very helpful and i wanted to help if i could. Thank you in advance for your attention to my missive. If this is possible already , i apologize. Is there a way to hypothetically breed two critters, to see all possible combos? With all the new critters, TC hasn’t kept up their guide. You are my go to source! Thanks for that, now to my help. I used lvl 11 siren and teen gargoyle to try for the limited nixie. I got a breeding time of 41ish hours. Dont know if that helps, but will let you know the results. Please tell me if i misstep electronically. Im not that far from Luddite status! Thank you for you time and talent. May peace follow you.

No, I don’t have that kind of page. My suggestion is try the formula in the comment section and post.

• lol (ios 7) says:

In theory you already have access to that data…you just need to plot it out…excluding creature combos that TC restricts periodically… to acquire the requested data you just need to select two different creatures & based on their elemental composition plot out each possible outcome… such as a Siren is comprised of Beach(B)/Sky(S) & a Gargoyle is comprised of Mountain(M)/Sky (S)… the possible element combinations would be B/S, S/B, B/M, M/B, S/M, M/S, & S /S…therefore any creatures comprised of the combinations listed would be a valid candidate for summoning…however remember this method does not factor TC’s actual chance algorithm or as I alluded to earlier combinations that TC has restricted…. Good Luck…As Always Happy Kingdoms!!!

• nicole says:

There is an app on the android market called tiny castle breeding guide. You can find all possible combos and see breeding times….. it is very limited though…. that is pretty much all it is useful for at the moment…. hope it helps…..

45. blinding says:

I just got the coral nixie first try with hydra and bansee

46. Lawren says:

The coral nixie returned to the store again! She’s available until February 4.

• Klaw says:

I’m still attempting for a hippogryph and had just summoned my tengu and gargoyle about 30mins before the released the coral nixie.. So that’s me tied up until tonight when ill probably hatch my zillionth gargoyle. :(

I’m not even sure whether to attempt for the coral nixie, I already have one from last year. Iirc it’s a 41hr summoning, but it also takes a ridiculous amount of food for the adult.

With them re-releasing the coral nixie this week, I wonder if the Cupid will be up for re-release next week. I used to have 2 cuspids, but had to sell one earlier this year because I didn’t have enough habitats. This was before we got the additional 10 habitats.

The way things are going, habitats are soon becoming crowded again, cause I can’t seem to get enough food to level them up.

So I’m now in two minds if its even worth bothering to attempt to summon one.

• 3ke says:

We can store level 10 creatures now & I know, that just makes the food problem worse but you could store non-rare creatures that are level 10+ away to make room for new arrivals & rares.

• klaw says:

Well after getting 10 straight gargoyles, totally bored out of my head cause I cant seem to get any of the new creatures for weeks, I thought Id try for a coral nixie as Im sick of the goddamn 27hr 18min gargoyles… and wha did I get.. a bleeding 27hr 18min hydra.

I think my game is knacked, a few more days like this and I feel like throwing it out of the window.
          Who wants to play a game that for weeks and weeks now I cant get the creature Im trying to breed. You’d think chance would at least give me one good shot, not weeks of stupid dupes.

Talk about pissed off.

—-

@ 3ke, yes thanks, I know, but the fact is you have to feed them to level 10. The food required of late to get level 10 creatures is ridiculous – nwm do anything towards the temples. I pity any new starter to the game, who hasnt got 9 farms.

Im just having a moan.. repeated weeks of failures after failures is just making me want to quit. Who wants to play a game when you cant proceed. Constant failures arent a healthy challenge… it becomes tedious and boring.

I really really loved this game for a year, but now.. well its become frustration. When the fun goes, its time to quit. I dont want to quit because Ive come so far…. so instead I moan lol

• lol (ios 7) says:

That’s 3ke,
          That’s a valid statement about the storage …but you would think that since TC has failed to implement a major update they could at very implement a few minor enhancements such allow us to store any creature w/o restrictions…this would definitely assist quite a few players that begrudgingly sell or store dupes that they actually would like to keep active…another minor enhancement they could easily implement is to discontinue the spawning of tornadoes on the 3rd island when a player reaches level 40…I find it annoying that I daily banish these “Suckers” but I can’t actually benefit from the XP that they generate…sheesh…

• lol (ios 7) says:

LoL, 3ke I apologize for the typo…that statment that probably had you scratching your head should have read …”but you would think that since TC has failed to implement a major update they could at the very least implement a few minor enhancements such as allow us to store any creature w/o restrictions” … ;)

• lol (ios 7) says:

I feel the same way …I was lucky enough to obtain a Coral Nixie when she was initially released… I am not going to worry about getting her a second time …my first attempt on Friday using Hydra/Banshee gave me a 28hr breed time… which means it will not be finished until early Sunday morning…therefore I will just wait & try again …unfortunately w/ the elements involved most creature fails will have very long breed times which does not allow for a lot of chances before the 14/02/04 deadline…Typical …

• lol (ios 7) says:

Hey Klaw…I had to share…Tuesday I tried summoning Coral Nixie one last time using Hydra + Banshee …& ironically when the breeding was done I actually had my 2nd Coral…LoL

47. Lola Frye says:

The coral nixie is back until Feb 4th :-)

Breeders start your summoning!

• lol (ios 7) says:

Lola,
      I feel I am well passed my prime… so my “breeder “days are over & done …therefore I prefer the term “Summoner” … it’s sound more dignified & as the rightful ruler Of my “Tiny Kingdom” my manner must always be stately & beyond reproach…& If you are wondering I actually wrote that w/o ROTFLOL… ;)

48. Dubblecp says:

Does anyone know why we cannot upgrade our farms. But if we spend money for jems we can. I’ve been playing for a little over a year. And the reason i liked this game is that you didn’t have to buy anything to enjoy playing and be able to move forward. Not being able to upgrade farms really puts a speed bump on trying to feed these creatures. Seems their appitite continues to grow. And i can’t keep up

• Klaw says:

The extra large farms have always been a premium item that could only be bought for jewels. However the recent advertising to upgrade your large farms was misleading and led to quite a few players being disgruntled. :/

49. tina says:

On my ipad. Hippogryph- tengu and gargoyle.
    Pooka- lochless and fairy
    Gorgon- puck and triton.

50. Lawren says:

I looked in the store that no new creature has appeared today. It seems TinyCo had feedback from players why they feel frustrated about not getting it. I hope they release the cupids again…