Posted on Dec 20, 2012

Tiny Castle Breeding Guide Ipad Fire Nymph

Thanks to Fridolin for the pictures and data

Tiny Castle Fire Nymph Egg

Tiny Castle Fire Nymph Growth

Fire Nymph Status

Fire Nymph is rare monster so you may need to try multiple times before getting one even if you’re using the right formula.

Volcano Tiny CastleGarden Tiny Castle

Total Food

0 6720 13776 21184 28960 37124 45696 54696 64144 74064

Attack

27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36

Defense

54 56 58 59 61 63 65 66 68 70

Available for sale at level 6 (You can breed/summon it at lower level)

Habitat: Volcano and Garden

Buying Price: 1120 Jewels

Selling Price: 1974  Gold

Experience: 149 XP

Hatching/Breeding time: 5.25 hours (version 1.01) => 12.5 hours (version 1.02)

Tuck in time (baby lvl 4): 3 hours

Tuck in time (Teen lvl 7): 3 hours

Baby: “I’m on fire!”
Teen: “Oh! Watch out for my sparks!”
Adult: “Burn baby burn”

Breeding Formula:
[0] Treant + Cockatrice
[0] Fairy + Genie
[0] Genie (teen) + Cactus Dryad (teen)
[0] Rakshasa + Wisp
[0] Treant + Kapre
[0] Wisp + Cockatrice
[0] Kitsune + Wisp
[0] Water Leaper + Triton
[0] Marozi + Sylph
[0] Naga + Wisp
[0] Cupid + Fairy
[0] Fairy + Water Leaper
[0] Water Leaper + Wisp
[0] Leave comments for other formula

Tiny Castle Breeding Guide Main Page

365 Responses to “Tiny Castle Breeding Guide Ipad Fire Nymph”

1. Maddie says:

Was trying for an imp and look like I’m getting a fire nymph 12.5 hours. !!! I used a Trent and a cockatrice. Sweet 😀 still need an Imp though…

2. I heard you guys got a quest for getting a fire nymph. WELL THIS COMBINATION IS ONE TRY!!!!!!

Adult treant + teen genie = FIRE NYMPH 1ST TRY DO IT NOW!!!!!!

3. Phalkona says:

Got Fire nymph finally! I used adult cupid and adult fairy, in this order!!!!! Summoning time 12.5. No water in the mixture, so I’m sure it’s a fire nire nymph…..cheers 😀

4. gravelander says:

new formula: wyrm + treant

although I tried to breed a kapre lol

5. Emmy says:

FINALLY I’m getting a fire nymph hooray! Cockatrice/wyrm + fairy/sylph never worked for me. Instead Holly dryad + kitsune 1st try :)

6. gypsyclily says:

Just got 12.5 summoning time with Genie and Fairy! FINALLY, a 12.5 that’s NOT a Triton!! :)

7. Googoo eyes says:

I got cockatrice and fairy for 12 and a half our summoning pretty sure it’s fire nymph, I reply what it is!

8. Sophia says:

Imp and wisp

• vanyelashke1980 says:

Just tried this combo for the first time and got 12 hours so looking like it will be a Kapre. Hopefully I can get it next time… Taking forever to get the ones the quests are wanting and many, MANY tries.

• Maxine says:

Will try this combo ASAP! Fire nymph and Kapre are my 2 only missing creatures… For some reasons I got Nereid and 2 Sylphs while not trying for them and I just CAN’T get any fire nymph, really weird…

9. misti says:

I have been trying for the last month to get a fire nymph I tried everything and finally got it with a teen genie and an adult treant in that order. Then just did it backwards with treant first genie 2nd and got 18 hours which means I got the owlman because there’s no water in the mix so it can’t be siren. Also my brother has done genie and treant both teens for 2 days now and has yet to get the fire nymph. In case it helps.

• jokemon says:

Ooh ill try this next… ive been needing a Wrym but that hasnt been happening and Im tired of summoning millions of Cockatrices! So ill try for Fire Nymph or Owlman for sure, thanks

• Willowisp71 says:

Treant and genie, ( or genie and treant), just got me bast (4 times), and cactus dryad (FIVE times!!)……nothing seems to be working……I think this game is poking fun at me, lol :)
      Couldn’t even get Kapre or Kitsune with that combo – and yes, I need both of them too!
      And yet, I now have Rakshasa on the way without reaching the level it’s unlocked at :)

Any other fool proof suggestions?? :)

10. Keeshond-gal says:

I have been trying to get a Fire Nymph for months, and I finally got one!!!!!!! I used Naga and Wisp!!! Yay! : )

11. spirecreations says:

Oh My Goodness!!! I have been trying to get a fire nymph for WEEKS!! I finally got one with a level 5 Marozi and level 10 Sylph!!

12. darkumbra says:

Waterleaper and Triton both lvl 10. Every one of the four tries provided me with firenymphs. However, do the lvls realy have any influence?

13. Tiny castle lover says:

Naga and wisp also makes a fire nymph

14. Belissima says:

Treant and Genie. 12.5. Finally. Should be a fire nymph.

15. lily_belly_dance says:

12.5 with Water Leaper and Garden Nymph! Hoping for a Fire Nymph and not another Triton…. Lol :)

16. DesertRoze says:

Water Leaper (10); Garden Nymph (10). I was trying for Imp or Fire Nymph or even a Neried. I have a 12.5 hr wait so I’m keeping my fingers crossed! Wish me luck! :-)

17. Ninnin says:

All I need is a fire nymph a nereid and an owlman. I’m determined to get a fire nymph been trying since I first started playing. First attempt naga and bast = 6 hours 15 mins

18. Ethan says:

Treant and Kitsune both level 10, was trying for Imp though..!

19. fearlessnaked says:

I just got one by breeding Centaur and Cockatrice. Playing on Android version 1.0.2.1

20. Ms. K says:

I finally created cupid with phenoix and pegasus… lots of cocktrice… have a wyrm,hava a peryton and while trying for a cupid I created a Kapre