Posted on Dec 12, 2013

Tiny Monsters Tinsel Breeding Walkthrough

Thanks to Julio for these info and pictures

Normal Version

How to obtain: Buy for 130/650 diamonds

XP: 800

Sell Price: 5625 Coins

Hatching Time: 15 hours

1st hibernation (lvl. 4):  5 hours

2nd hibernation (lvl 7):  20 hours

It has an ice element, what it means? We can abuse the breeding formula to get it easily :D.

Suggested breeding formula

Breed these monsters each other (Ice, Gift; forms that only have ice element, or Elder Ice). Failure will only make you to wait for one hour (ice monster). So, keep trying until you get 15 hours :D.

What if you don’t have the gift or elder ice?

Simply use normal breeding formula, Tinsel can be bred by combining ice monster with:
[0] Ice + Ice hybrids
[0] Ice hybrids + Ice hybrids

so my recommendations:
[0] Merry + Snowstorm
[0] Ice + Merry/Snowstorm (ice + snowstorm is quite dangerous :D, since it can generate dreaded 26 hours :D)
[0] Leave your successful formula on the comment

Tiny Monsters Breeding Guide Main Page

274 Responses to “Tiny Monsters Tinsel Breeding Walkthrough”

1. Joei says:

Bred lvl 10 mythic gift and lvl 10 mythic ice trying for tinsel and ended up with a 10 hour breeding time. I have NO IDEA what it could be. Any idea? I checked the breeding chart and nothing matches the elements.

2. Kristalyn says:

Is the breeding time discount still going on? I just bred Gift + Ice (trying for tinsel) and got a 9 hour time… I checked the result chart and I don’t see anything that it could be… :-/ So confused!

3. Jadelinia says:

Merry + Holly on luck first shot. Wasn’t even trying, was trying to randomly get another Merry to breed for a Mythic Merry

4. AshleyJean says:

Does anyone know what tinsels animation is once she’s all grown up, or if she has one? Mine just floats in the air, I keep waiting for her to do something cool like the Zypher monster or flurry!

5. Melodyd says:

I know I’m a little off the subject here but I’m having a bit of a problem, I went in to play and after it loaded I noticed that all of my diamonds were gone. I now have 0 and started with 142. Is any one else having this problem?

6. wingwitch says:

now that gift has been released it means no more ice + gift for easy formula. combo will most like result in ice or gift. so please to all remember this as tip before go and try breed ice + gift as 13 hours is long time to wait. 😀 merry christmas to all of the people.

7. Jennifer says:

Just used Mythic Ice & FrozenFlame!! Got 15 hours, my fingers are crossed!! It’s my b-day, this would be a cool gift from TM! Lol

8. Latsyrica says:

Just got 15 hours with Gift and Holly. 🙂

9. Melie says:

Got a Tinsel with Level 10 Grimfreeze and Level 10 mythic Ice! Second try (first try i got my first gift!)!! I am hoping to breed gift or tinsel to get Merry! But point of my comment…
    TRY LEVEL 10 GRIMFREEZE and LEVEL 10 MYTHIC ICE!!
    Gift or Tinsel…

10. crystal (Android) says:

FINALLY! 🙂 Left Mythic Ice 10 lvl and right Tundra 10 lvl = Mythic Tinsel two in a row!!! The first one was mythic tinsel. Good luck everyone.

11. dadomos says:

Just bred level 10 grimfreeze and level 10 merry and got a mythic tinsel Yeaya!

12. Steve says:

boreal + ice gave me tinsel 2 times in a row

13. jokemon says:

i FINALLY get a Tinsel after using Merry + Ice on my like one millionth try!

14. Akita says:

Just got 15h by combinding Gift and Elder ice, hopefully a Tinsel. 😉

15. Linda S says:

Just got a mythic Tinsel from Holly and Merry, both regular level 10s!

16. pokemoner says:

i got two with zephyr + flurry i got a tinsel first then a gift then another tinsel also trying for snowstorm

17. Ab says:

I used level 10 frost. And level 10 phantom

18. Thesutterleys says:

Mythical ice and tincle both level ten

19. Ithrow45 says:

Has anyone gotten a Mythic Tinsel breeding two tinsel a with orb filled? Currently have 4 regulars incubating. Time for Perry Mason (for you youngsters) watch it!

20. Mrs Magnum says: